HOW TO PLACE THE BLADE
- Make sure the switch is on “OFF” Position before fixing the dough blade.
- Fix the blade onto the “D” Shaped shaft in the mixing bowl.
- The dough blade will only perform if it is placed properly on D-shaped shaft in the mixing bowl.
- To remove the blade, switch off the unit and wait for the unit to stop running.
Depending on the type of atta and your preference you can vary the amount of the water to be added to the atta. Normally atta & water is to be added in the ratio 2:1.Little oil may also be added if required.
When using any electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following-
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not touch moving parts.
- The use of this appliance by young children and infirm persons without supervision is not recommended. Do not allow children to play with the appliance. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner. Call customer service for any information or examination, repair or adjustment.
- Do not let cord hang over edge of the table or counter or touch hot surfaces including a stove.
- Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, heated oven or any other heat source.
- Do not use the appliance for other than its intended use.
- Provide four to six inches of air space above, behind and on both sides for ventilation.
This Lee Star Atta Kneader is fully warranted against any defect arising out of defective materials or faulty workmanship for a period one year from the date of purchase. Should any defect develop in this product, the customer should bring the product to the nearest authorized service provider, where the company undertakes to get the product repaired.
This warranty is not valid if:
- The use and care instructions have not been followed.• Defects are caused by accident, misuse, abuse or commercial use or damage in transit• Plastic parts are not covered under this warranty •The repair work is carried out by persons not authorized by the company •Any modification or alteration of any nature is made in the product •Normal wear & tear of the product is not covered under warranty• The Bill/Cash memo and copy of warranty card is not presented •Under no circumstances, whether based on limited warranty or otherwise shall the company be liable for incidental, special or consequential damages. •Use of product indicates acceptance by you of the aforesaid terms and conditions.
Voltage: 230V Ac 50 Hz
Power: 650 watts
Switch Type: Rotary Timer Switch
Bowl Capacity: 3 Ltr.
Bowl Material: Stainless Steel