CARE & CLEANING
This appliance should be cleaned after every use.
- Unplug the appliance when not in use and before cleaning. Never immerse the base, plug or cord in water or other liquids. Allow the blade to stop rotating before disassembling.
- Wash the jars and lid in warm soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
NOTE: Polycarbonate jar and lid can also be placed in the dishwasher.
CAUTION: Blades are sharp! Handle with care.
- To clean the basic motor unit, wipe the exterior with a damp cloth or sponge dry thoroughly with a soft clot
- The motor must never come into with water or any other liquid.
Never immerse the device into water or any other liquid.
- For the same reason do not operate the device close to wash basin, do not operate with humid hands and do not piece it in on wet ground.
- Do not operate outdoors.
- Keep children away from the appliance.
- Never leave the appliance unattended if it is connected to the supply line!
- Always unplug from the wall outlet before installation/removal of the accessories, cleaning of the appliance, or in case of malfunction.
- Disconnect the appliance from the power supply line by holding the plug, not by pulling the power cable.
- Keep the appliance and connection cord away from heat, direct sunlight humidity, sharp edges and similar.
- Take special care while operating the knives, as they are very sharp.
- The appliance is intended for the household purpose only .the continues time of operation should not exceed 60 seconds, afterwards the break is required until the motor is cool down completely.
- Do not use the appliance in case of the power cord or plug is damaged, also in case malfunction during the operation, if the appliance is dropdown damaged in any other way.
- Do not dissemble or repair the appliance by yourself, always apply to the authorized service centre.
- Do not allowed children to use the appliance without supervision, Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent for a qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- The appliance is not be used by children or person with reduced physical sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
This Lee Star Appliance is fully warranted against any defect arising out of defective materials or faulty workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Should any defect develop in this product, the customer should bring the product along with this warranty card to nearest authorized service centre, where the company undertakes to get the product repaired.
Warranty is not valid if :
- The use and care instructions have not been followed.
- Defects are caused by accident, misuse, faulty handling, commercial use or damage in transit.
- Plastic cards are not covered under this warranty.
- The repair work is carried out by persons not authorized by the company.
- Any modification or alteration of any nature is made to the product.
- Normal wear and tear of the product is not covered under warranty.
- The bill/ cash memo and copy of warranty card is not presented.
- Under no circumstances, whether based on limited warranty or otherwise shall the company be liable for incidental, special or consequential damages.
- Use of product indicates acceptance by you of the above said terms and conditions