This Lee Star Appliance is fully warranted against any defect arising out of defective materials or faulty workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Should any defect develop in this product, the customer should bring the product along with this warranty card to nearest authorized service centre, where the company undertakes to get the product repaired.
Warranty is not valid if :
- The use and care instructions have not been followed.
- Defects are caused by accident, misuse, faulty handling, commercial use or damage in transit.
- Plastic cards are not covered under this warranty.
- The repair work is carried out by persons not authorized by the company.
- Any modification or alteration of any nature is made to the product.
- Normal wear and tear of the product is not covered under warranty.
- The bill/ cash memo and copy of warranty card is not presented.
- Under no circumstances, whether based on limited warranty or otherwise shall the company be liable for incidental, special or consequential damages.
- Use of product indicates acceptance by you of the above said terms and conditions.