Chopper LE-814 Black colour
Chopper LE-814 Black colour
Chopper LE-814 Maroon colour
Chopper LE-814 Red colour
Chopper LE-814 White colour
How to Use
Assembling the Unit
- Remove all packaging materials before using.
- Wash lid, blade and bowl in warm soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Clean the basic motor unit with soft damp cloths.
- Place a bowl on a flat surface.
- Slide the chopping blade down over the shaft in the bowl.
- Place the motor unit on top of the bowl.
- Remove the motor unit. Let the blade remain in the bowl.
- Wash and cut food approximately 1.5 cm (1/2 inch) pieces and place up to 3 cups of dry food in the bowl at a time and cover the bowl with the bowl cover.
- Place the motor unit on the bowl.
- Plug the cord into an outlet. Press the press down switch for 5-10 seconds and then release; the motor will stop. Repeat for a finer consistently.
- When the chopping is over, allow chopping blade to stop rotating before removing contents.
- Use the bowl lid for air tight storage.
Care and Cleaning
- Unplug the chopper when not in use and before cleaning. Never immerse the base, plug or cord in water or other liquids. Allow the chopping blade to stop rotating before disassembling.
- Wash the bowl, lid and chopping blade with warm soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
NOTE: Bowl and lid can also be placed in the dishwasher.
CAUTION: Blades are sharp! Handle with care.
- To clean the basic motor unit, wipe the exterior with a damp cloth or sponge. Dry thoroughly with soft cloth.
This lee Star Chopper is fully warranted against any defect arising out of defective materials or faulty workmanship for a period of twelve months from the date of purchase. Should any defect develop in this product, the customer should bring the product along with this warranty card to nearest authorized service centre, where the company undertakes to get the product repaired.
Warranty is not valid if :
- The use and care instructions have not been followed.
- Defects are caused by accident, misuse, faulty handling, commercial use or damage in transit.
- Plastic cards are not covered under this warranty.
- The repair work is carried out by persons not authorized by the company.
- Any modification or alteration of any nature is made to the product.
- Normal wear and tear of the product is not covered under warranty.
- The bill/ cash memo and copy of warranty card is not presented.
- Under no circumstances, whether based on limited warranty or otherwise shall the company be liable for incidental, special or consequential damages.
- Use of product indicates acceptance by you of the above said terms and conditions.
||230 V AC 50 Hz
|Material (Motor Unit Bowl)
||A. B. S Poly Carbonate
||PRESS DOWN- SINGLE SPEED
||0.9 kg approx
||700 ml Max (depends on ingredients)