Ultimate Stirring, Blending or Mixing at your thumb press in 2 Seconds!
Multi-Purpose Stainless Steel Blade
- - Stainless Steel
- - Multipurpose Blade
- - Wall Mounting Stand
- - Before you connect the appliance to the outlet, check if the voltage indicated on the appliance corresponds to the voltage of the outlet.
- - Do not use the appliance if the main cord plug or other any other part is damaged.
- - Always unplug the appliance from outlet when not in use before assembling or disassembling parts and before cleaning.
- - Never immerse the motor unit in water or any other liquid nor rinse it under the tap. Only use a soft dry cloth to clean the motor unit
- - Never let the appliance run unattended
- - Do not allow the children to use the appliance without supervision
- - This appliance is intended for household use only.
- - Avoid touching the blades, especially when the appliance is plugged in. the blades are very sharp!
- - Always place the appliance on a flat surface, do not put the appliance on hot surfaces or near open flames.
Care and Maintenance
- - Clean the appliance after each use.
- - Switch the appliance off, and unplug it.
- - Don’t use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents or solvents
- - Don’t use any part of the appliance in a dishwasher
- - Don’t put motor unit in water or any other liquid.
- - User a soft dry cloth to clean the motor unit.
This Lee Star Appliance is fully warranted against any defect arising out of defective materials or faulty workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Should any defect develop in this product, the customer should bring the product along with this warranty card to nearest authorized service centre, where the company undertakes to get the product repaired.
Warranty is not valid if :
- - The use and care instructions have not been followed.
- - Defects are caused by accident, misuse, faulty handling, commercial use or damage in transit.
- - Plastic Parts Are not covered under this warranty.
- - The repair work is carried out by persons not authorized by the company.
- - Any modification or alteration of any nature is made to the product.
- - Normal wear & tear or the product is not covered under warranty.
- - The bill/cash memo and copy of warranty card is not presented.
- - Under no circumstances, whether based on limited warranty or otherwise shall the company be liable for incidental, special or consequential damages.
- - Use of product indicates acceptance by you of above said terms and conditions.
||230 V AC 50 Hz
||PUSH BUTTON SWITCH