- Pilot light indicator
- Safty protection from overheating
- Non-stick coating
- Easy Lock handle
- Stylish and elegant design
Before First Use
After unpacking the sandwich maker, open the lid, clean the cooking surfaces thoroughly by wiping with a damp sponge and dry the surface with a paper towel. For best results, using a paper towel apply a thin layer of vegetable shortening or oil onto the non-stick surface of the sandwich maker.
Using the Sandwich/Grill Maker
- Always preheat before use. Plug the cord into a 220-240 volt AC rating power outlet while preparing the fillings.
- The Indicator light will glow when the plug is connected to the mains outlet; it will stay on during preheating. The indicator light will shut off when appliance is preheated.
- Lightly glaze both heating plates with a small amount of vegetable oil or non-stick spray, and close the sandwich maker to heat up.
- Heat for about 2 minutes, the red light will turn off, indicating that the sandwich maker is ready for use.
- Prepare sandwiches by buttering bread on outer surface and placing desired ingredients within. Lift the safety lock and open the sandwich maker. Now the sandwich maker is ready for use.
- Close the sandwich maker. Ensure that the sandwich is placed evenly. Close the safety lock. Normal cooking times will be 3-6 minutes for each sandwich. The red light will turn on and off, as the thermostat keeps the sandwich maker at the proper baking temperature.
- Remove the sandwiches from the heating plates with a plastic ot wooden spatula. Be careful with your sandwiched, the filling will be quite hot. Allow to cool for a few minutes before enjoying.
- Unplug the power supply cord after cooking, and allow the sandwich maker to cool down.
- Before you connect the appliance to the outlet, check if the voltage indicated on the appliance corresponds to the voltage of the outlet.
- Do not use the appliance if the main cord, plug or other any other part is damaged.
- Always unplug the appliance from outlet when not in use and before cleaning.
- Never immerse the unit in water or any other liquid, nor rinse it under the tap. Only use a soft dry cloth to clean the unit.
- Never let the appliance run unattended.
- Do not allow the children to use the appliance with supervision.
- This appliance is intended for household use only.
- Avoid touching the metal part during operation, as they are hot.
- Always place the appliances on a flat surface. Do not put the appliance on hot surface or near open flames.
Care and Maintainance
- Always unplug the sandwich maker and allow to cool before cleaning.
- Dry the non stick plates with a paper towel to absorb excess oil. Brush crumbs from the grooves and wipe with damp cloth and mild soap.
- Do not use metallic or sharp objects to scrape the non-stick plates as it could damage the plates.
- Do not use cleansers or oven cleaners on the heating plates,
- To clean handles and other parts, use a damp cloth with mild soap.
- Should any filling be difficult to remove, pour a little cooking oil onto the plate and wipe off after minutes, when the filing has softened?
This Lee Star Appliance is fully warranted against any defect arising out of defective materials or faulty workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Should any defect develop in this product, the customer should bring the product along with this warranty card to nearest authorized service center, where the company undertakes to get the product repaired.
Warranty is not valid if :
- The use and care instructions have not been followed.
- Defects are caused by accident, misuse, faulty handling, commercial use or damage in transit.
- Plastic parts are not covered under this warranty.
- The repair work is carried out by persons not authorized by the company.
- Any modification or alternation of any nature is made to the product.
- Normal wear & tear of the product is not covered under warranty.
- The bill/cash memo and copy of warranty of otherwise shall the company be liable for incidental, special or consequential damages.
- Use of product indicates acceptance by you of the above said term and conditions.
||230 V AC 50Hz