Ultimate blending, Mixing, Churning, Pureeing, Chopping at your thumb press!
- Handing Hook
- Two Speed
- Stainless Steel
- Detachable Blending Rod
Assembling the Unit
USING CHOPPER ATTACHMENT (For Model LE-806)
- Fix the blade inside the bowl.
- Place the chopper cover on the bowl.
- Now, press the locking buttons and fix the detachable chopper cover to the motor unit by aligning the on the motor unit with the on the chopper cover.
- Switch the appliance on by pressing the speed buttons.
Note: For best results, use the blender in a deeper utensil/pot.
The chopper is intended for:
- Chopping raw and cooked vegetables (onion, beans, tomatoes, bell peppers etc.), Fruits (e.g. apples), Meat (cooked or raw).
- Chopping spices, herbs and nuts.
- Whisking eggs and batters, mashes baby foods and making fresh chutney in seconds.
Care and Maintainance
- Clean the appliance after each use.
- Switch the appliance off, and unplug it.
- Dont use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents or solvents.
- Dont use any part of the appliance in a dishwasher.
- Dont put motor unit in water or any other liquid.
- Use a soft dry cloth to clean the motor unit.
This Lee Star Appliance is fully warranted against any defect arising out of defective materials or faulty workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Should any defect develop in this product, the customer should bring the product along with this warranty card to nearest authorized service centre, where the company undertakes to get the product repaired.
Warranty is not valid if :
- The use and care instructions have not been followed.
- Defects are caused by accident, misuse, faulty handling, commercial use or damage in transit.
- Plastic cards are not covered under this warranty.
- The repair work is carried out by persons not authorized by the company.
- Any modification or alteration of any nature is made to the product.
- Normal wear and tear of the product is not covered under warranty.
- The bill/ cash memo and copy of warranty card is not presented.
- Under no circumstances, whether based on limited warranty or otherwise shall the company be liable for incidental, special or consequential damages.
- Use of product indicates acceptance by you of the above said terms and conditions.
||230 V AC 50 Hz
||PUSH SWITCH - TWO SPEED