Ultimate Stirring, Blending or Mixing at your thumb press in 2 Seconds!
- Stainless Steel
- Handing Hook
- Detachable Blending Rod
- 400 W
Assembling the Unit
- Press the locking buttons and fix the detachable blending rod to the motor unit by aligning the on the motor unit with the on the detachable blending rod.
- Now release the locking buttons
- Immerse the blade guard completely in the ingredients.
- Plug-in and turn on the appliance and press the speed button to start.
- Blend the ingredients by moving the appliance slowly up and down.
- To disassemble, press the locking buttons and pull the detachable blending rod downwards. Remember to switch off the outlet before disassembling.
Note: For best results, use the blender in a deeper utensil/pot.
USING THE HAND BLENDER
This hand blender is intended for:
- Stirring, Blending or Mixing liquid ingredients like milk, fruit juices, sauces, soups, mixed drinks and shakes.
- Beating soft ingredients like batters of cakes, mayonnaise, yogurt and yeast dough.
- Pureeing cooked ingredients for making baby food.
Care and Maintainance
- Clean the appliance after each use.
- Switch the appliance off, and unplug it.
- Dont use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents or solvents.
- Dont use any part of the appliance in a dishwasher.
- Dont put motor unit in water or any other liquid.
- Use a soft dry cloth to clean the motor unit.
This Lee Star Appliance is fully warranted against any defect arising out of defective materials or faulty workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Should any defect develop in this product, the customer should bring the product along with this warranty card to nearest authorized service centre, where the company undertakes to get the product repaired.
Warranty is not valid if :
- The use and care instructions have not been followed.
- Defects are caused by accident, misuse, faulty handling, commercial use or damage in transit.
- Plastic cards are not covered under this warranty.
- The repair work is carried out by persons not authorized by the company.
- Any modification or alteration of any nature is made to the product.
- Normal wear and tear of the product is not covered under warranty.
- The bill/ cash memo and copy of warranty card is not presented.
- Under no circumstances, whether based on limited warranty or otherwise shall the company be liable for incidental, special or consequential damages.
- Use of product indicates acceptance by you of the above said terms and conditions.
||230 V AC 50 Hz
||PUSH SWITCH - TWO SPEED